HIJAMA (CUPPING THERAPY) HEALTH TIPs
Hi there. My name is Attiq Jee. I don’t know about you what
religion you believe in and what ideologies you follow but the facts which you
are about to read are 100% true and a must do thing.
A couple of weeks ago I was reading a newspaper and I found and read in that newspaper that there is a treatment well known among Muslims of Asia which cures all of the diseases present in the body of any kind. At first time when I read this sentence in that newspaper I was like “ Are you kidding me ! “. Then I started searching over the internet about the methodology of this treatment. The treatment is called “HIJAMA” in Arabic language and “CUPPING THERAPY” in English language.
A couple of weeks ago I was reading a newspaper and I found and read in that newspaper that there is a treatment well known among Muslims of Asia which cures all of the diseases present in the body of any kind. At first time when I read this sentence in that newspaper I was like “ Are you kidding me ! “. Then I started searching over the internet about the methodology of this treatment. The treatment is called “HIJAMA” in Arabic language and “CUPPING THERAPY” in English language.
I saw and watched interviews of different people in videos over the internet who used Hijama (Cupping Therapy) to cure their diseases and I was fascinated that people having different diseases were cured by only one single method which is Hijama. I have uploaded that video in this blog with ENGLISH TRANSLATION, you can see it. In this video, one person was an ENGYNA patient and used to have severe HEART ATTACKS 12 years ago but after having process of Hijama (Cupping therapy) followed he never had any HEART ATTACK also he was suffering from pain in legs due to old age and he said that I was actually doing Hijama to get rid of heart attack problem but I experienced that including heart attack my problem of having pain in legs due to old age was also removed. In that video there was another person who had lost his vision of seeing distant objects, but after having Hijama his vision and sight of eyes got stronger again and he got rid of glasses and specticles. Also he said that his well known fellow was paralysed and after having Hijama (Cupping Therapy) he was able to walk.So summary of all these interviews is that Hijama (Cupping therapy) can cure any disease. If you are suffering from the following problem then you must try at least time Hijama and you will feel like you never had that problem ever.
- BLOOD PRESSURE (low or high or both)
- HEART ATTACK
- SUGAR
- PREMATURE EJACULATION
- WEAK EYE SIGHT
- PARALYSATION
- KIDNEY PROBLEMS (Dialysis)
- OBESITY
- SKIN INFECTION
- TOOTH ACHE
- DISTURBED PERIODS
- CANCER
- HIV+
- ANY KIND OF DISEASE
This treatment was originated from a religion called
Islam about 1400 years ago. I found this treatment very very powerful and
surprising. From different books relating to that religion I have quoted some
proofs about this treatment along with the reference of the books, which were
told by their Prophet (PBUH) directly. Read it carefully and I am 100% you will
need this info once in your life when you have found this treatment very
promising.
Prophet of that religion said that:
1.
Cure is kept in three things which are
i.
Hijama (Cupping Therapy)
ii.
Honey
iii.
Treating the body with fire (ashes)
{Narrator:
Abbas R.A, Rawah Al-Bukhari, Al-Tib Raqam, 5781}
2.
If there is cure kept in any of medicine
among your medicines then it is kept in Hijama (Cupping Therapy) or use of
Honey or curing with the method of fire (ashes), but I did not like the method
of fire.
{Narrator: Jabir R.A, Book: Rawah Al-Bukhari, 5783}
3.
The best method to medicate your body is to
have a Hijama (Cupping therapy) and use Qst Albhra plant (A particular plant).
{Rawah Al-Bukhari, Al-Tib, 5797}
4.
One of the follower of the Prophet called
Jabir R.A went to meet his ill friend Maqta R.A and said to him, “ I will not
leave you alone unless you have a Hijama done on your body because I have heard
from the Prophet that Hijama is cure for every disease “.
{Rawah Al-Bukhari, Al-Tib, 5898}
5.
Once a man from a village of Fazarath
dynasty came to meet Prophet of Islam. At that time Prophet was having Hijama.
When Prophet was having Hijama, it looked unusual to that man. That man asked
Prophet what He was having. Then Prophet said him that this is called Hijama.
This method is better than every other method which people do ( to cure any
disease ).
{Narrator: Samra R.A, Rawah Al-Nisayi o
Ahmed, 20094}
6.
Prophet of the religion Islam said that In
the night of Mairaaj (A particular special night) whichever group of angels I
met, they all advised me to cure diseases with Hijama.
{Narrator: Malik bin Sahta R.A, Rawah Al-Tibrani,
Rijala rijal al-Sahih}
{Narrator: Abdullah, Rawah Al-Tirmazi, 2052}
7.
Prophet said that What a good man is that
person who cures his body with Hijama because Hijama takes out (Useless and
filthy) blood from the body and Hijama lightens genitals of a human and Hijama strengthens
sight, vision and power of eyes.
{Narrator: Abbas R.A, Rawah Al-Tirmazi,
2052}
This quote proves that Hijama can also
be used to strengthening eyes’ sight. Those people who have weak eye sight and
use glasses they should get Hijama done on their body in order to strengthen
eye sight and get rid of glasses. Your eye sight will become stronger and you
will never need any glasses to wear.
8.
Abu Kabsha R.A said that Prophet used to
have Hijama on Head and area between both the shoulders and used to say that he
who has Hijama done on his body shall not be afraid of getting attacked by any
disease.
{Rawah Ibn-e-Maja, Asnada Hasan, 3474}
9.
Abu Huraira R.A narrates Prophet (PBUH)
said who gets Hijama done on 17th of any lunar month then this
Hijama will be a cure for him from every disease.
Here I am going to tell you that Hijama is a treatment and it’s no just particular for Muslims. Anyone can have it done on his or her body. As you have read in above references and especially in the last reference that it is a cure for every disease if it's performed on 17th date of any lunar month.
Here I am going to tell you that Hijama is a treatment and it’s no just particular for Muslims. Anyone can have it done on his or her body. As you have read in above references and especially in the last reference that it is a cure for every disease if it's performed on 17th date of any lunar month.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePeople who have lost their hope that there is no treatment, then they must apply Hijama therapy Uk (If your are residing in UK) for the cure of their diseases.
ReplyDeletecan hijama cure glucoma
ReplyDeletewhere one can find this treatment
ReplyDelete@Dr Ajay Kumar this Hijama treatment is widely avaible in almost every country. You can try google & type in the nearest Hijama clinic to where you live
ReplyDelete@Dr Ajay Kumar you also asked whether it can cure glucoma? There is a cure to every illness & disease with Hijama so I would definitely recommend this treatment.
ReplyDeleteCan hijama cure heart failure
ReplyDeleteCan hijama cure heart failure
ReplyDeleteWhere can I find hijama clinic in South Africa
ReplyDelete